Understanding and Managing Grief, November 20 - November 26, 2011
Best selections from Grief Healing's Twitter stream
- The Unspoken Feeling: Grief And Its Impact on Teens, via
- Cheryl Eckl: What Does It Mean to Be Grateful?
- Do you have books that have helped you deal with grief? by [Yes! Go see ]
- Bittersweet Paradox: Talking about Death is Talking about Life, by
- Terrific grief support for teens: "Teens' Talk about Grief," via
- Nice description of Disenfranchised Grief, via
- A Thanksgiving Day Message 2011,
- On holiday, focus on what's still good in life vs. what's lost, by
- Give thanks for missing friends; revive the art of "hanging out," by
- How men and women can work to understand each other's grief process, via
- Maureen Hunter on Holiday Grief: Is It January Yet?
- Parenting During Times of Stress and Loss, via
- Radical Creativity with MotherHenna is out! by via
- Finding Courage in the Pain of Grief, via
- Hospice professionals offer 9 tips to help mourners during the holidays, via
- Three Cs of Coping with the Holidays,
- 12 Simple Ways to Support a Grieving Friend This Holiday Season,
- How music helps to heal in grief, via and
- I can't stop watching this. So beautifully done, via [Agreed!]
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcome!