Understanding and Managing Grief, Sept. 19 - Sept. 25
Best selections from Grief Healing
's Twitter stream
- Unique Nature of Sibling Loss – A Personal Perspective via @
- Is social media changing the way we grieve? via @
- Widow's powerful story: Live like tomorrow is your last day by @ @
- On healing grief and loss with gardening via @
- Teleconversation on Monday, September 27 with author @, How Can We Grow through Grief?
- New book by hospice nurse shares stories of life after death via @
- Online suicide grief support, via @
- Griefabet book officially launched! See press release here, via @
- After Spouse Loss: No Thank You: New Rules About Thank You Notes After the Death of a Loved One, by Widow Chick,
- Thought to ponder: What Good Has Come From Your Pain?
- How to Choose a Therapist, by M J Hurley Brant
- Lessons learned from my sister's death 10 years on, by @
- Palliative physician shares tears with grieving mom,
- Finding Meaning: Hamilton fatal crash victim's mom wants to get road safety message out, via @
- Grieving mother wonders "Who You'd Be Today," via @
- Guided Imagery Helps in Grieving Process, via @
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcome!