Understanding and Managing Grief, August 8 - August 14
From Grief Healing
's Twitter stream
- Comforting Grieving Parents: What Helps and What Doesn't,
- Allen Frances in NY Times: Good Grief and DSM-V- sacred rite or medical ritual?
- Creating Community in Times of Grief: Facebook in Action, via @,
- Sadhguru on Accepting the Death of a Loved One, via @,
- Lynne Hughes: Reconnecting via technology brings healing decades after loss, via @,
- Courage: Defined by a Grieving Dad | GrievingDads.com Project,
- A Death on Facebook: Intimacy and loss in the age of social media, via @,
- Keeping it real: another honest widow's Camp Widow experience,
- Nancy Brinker lost her sister but found her calling: A Sister's Promise,
- Helping an Angry Child in grief, via @,
- Using Antidepressant Medication in Grief | Open to Hope Foundation
- Hospice RN convinced of life after death offers comfort to dying, bereaved,
- Stephanie Baffone on mother loss and devotional prayer: What I Learned From Eat, Pray, Love,
- Camp Widow: Young and widowed find solace, one another online - USATODAY.com,
- Amazing & uplifting! Loss and Found: An Adoption Story, via @,
- Truisms About Grief No.6, via @, "Offers That Don’t Materialize"
- Ellen Gerst on discovering life after death: What I Learned at Camp Widow 2010,
- Mary Jane Hurley Brant: Stages of Grief and Loss Change Over Time, via @,
- Diana Doyle: blindsided by grief, 'Honoring those awkward moments,'
- Using Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) in Grief, via @,
- 'Camp Widow' Helps Military Wives Heal From Grief | KPBS.org
- Colleges students deal with the loss of loved ones,
- Awesome @ story on hopeful, energizing Camp Widow weekend!
- Dr. Joanne Cacciatore on Child Loss: Grief, the Great Leveler
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcome!