Understanding and Managing Grief, July 18 - 24
From Grief Healing
's Twitter stream
- Father Loss: @: Sharing my year of grieving, and finding wholeness there,
- Widow’s Separation From Husband is ‘Temporary’ | Open to Hope Foundation,
- Tambre Leighn: The Healing Power of Creativity | Open to Hope Foundation,
- @ via @: Oh, the Places Your Ashes Will Go! Creative things to do with loved one's remains,
- @: Judith Orloff MD: The Health Benefits of Tears,
- @: Angry with God since the death of your spouse? Free Webinar from friends at @,
- How making small changes in our environment can help us revive after loss,
- @: Number 3 of 31 Truisms About has been posted
- @: First Year of Grief: Help for the Journey, by @, Sensitive online support,
- New Blog from licensed professional counselor @: Helping You Make Sense Out of Loving, Losing, and Living,
- @: Focusing on Grief and Renewal: An official welcome from co-editor Ellen Gerst,
- @: Not sure about attending Camp Widow alone? Worried that you aren't in the right state of mind to come to Camp?
- @: A veteran's widow writes, "We are his story tellers." Our newest Widow Story, "Cut Way Too Short," by Katie,
- Wendie Batho: How To Tell the Difference Between Grief and Depression « Facilitators' Blog,
- @: Informative article on grief, at Munson Hospice Corner,
- Rondi Lightmark helps you decide: Do You Need Grief Counseling?
- Catherine Tidd: Feeling Lost (and Finding Oneself) in the Widowhood | Open to Hope Foundation,
- @: Harriet Hodgson on Telling Your Grief Story Without Turning Off Listeners,
- @: When a Death Occurs in a Community: Helping Children and Teens,
- @: Michele Neff Hernandez describes a fear shared by most, that of opening her heart again,
- @: Why we listen to sad music when we're sad, via @
- Amy Maddocks: Daydreaming About Deceased Son - Healthy or Not? | Open to Hope Foundation
- Laura Slap-Shelton, widowed at age 35, on Death of a Spouse | Open to Hope Foundation
- @: Disenfranchised Grief: Grieving Without Society's Permission:
- @, via @: "The heartbreak of my mother's smoking,"
Post a Comment
Your comments are welcome!